Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fun: August and September 2014

Hi buddies, this is Stang.

Sorry about now making special posts for a while. I'm not as obsessed about the blog as before, so I can't create [special] posts as fast as I usually can. I'm working on some page changes as Kat is working on a Summer Carnival post.

I hope you enjoy my strange, random fun post! September only had one mini-post, so I combined it with August.

Have fun.
(Click read more.)




September

September 18, 2014

They're doing that 'make your fur white and dance in the Diamond Shop' thing again... XD



August

August 27, 2014

Stang twins ^o^


August 26, 2014

Otters are so cute!!! >w<
They should make otter stuffed animals on Animal Jam and real life.

So cute! .3.

August 25, 2014

BAT OTTER! 



August 24, 2014

Fat ladybug penguin in a parka! Haha I always love fat penguins.

Sent in by Iceclaw28730!
Watch out! The penguin's going to attack you! :0

Also sent in by her. 

August 12, 2014

~Stang Mysteries~

Actually this is my first mystery and I don't even know if this is official or anything. Anyway, to the story.

I was looking at the view count this month, one for each day, and August 5th or 4th (time differences) had one of the highest views-per-day count.


But when I looked at the post dates, there was no post on August 5th or 4th. Then why were there so many views?


This actually has happened many times when we blog authors didn't have time to post. Someone has programmed a bot to continuously post spam comments with links, possibly as ads, although I have never clicked on one in case it downloaded a virus or something harmful into my computer.

Most views come from this bot and no-post days, although they may also come from some blog readers going to blog to see the daily item.

August 9, 2014

Today I made a Spot The Difference. The site is at Stangerine's den (my account).I didn't remove it but change a bit of the thing in it so you can visit the den.

Try to find the 5 differences. 
Hint: Click for a bigger view. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...