Monday, September 16, 2013

Fun: July 2013

This is all the posts on Fun from July 2013.

JULY

July 31, 2013
Hey jammers! I made a game related to animals. It's a remake of Animal Crossing (mainly Wild Word). I'm almost finished with it. Here's a picture of the front:
I just put it up there if you're interested. 
Also, Snowytaco might make an Animal Jam game! 
That's all the 'Fun' news I got. 

~Stang

July 25/26, 2013
A new meme! Created by Stang. If you want to put it on your blog just put "Created by Stang" in either normal, larger, or largest font. I hope you like the meme! (Although it's pretty creepy.)

Also...
NEW GAMES COMING SOON! Snowytaco is making a game about Animal Jam and I am making a game about Animal Crossing! Yay animals! ^-^
Click here to see Stang's most recent game!

July 24/25 2013
Hey jammers! I (finally) released my new video game! It's called Freedom. So you're a little epic face who's been framed of crime so you have to escape and find your way back to freedom (A. K. A. home). Here's the link to it!

Freedom: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/11582466/

A picture of the title:



Please check it out and if you have a scratch account, please love it and friend me! Thanks!
Also, I'm planning on making an animal based game where you can interact with characters, catch/dig stuff to get money, and more! You probably already know what it is, so I'll just give you a hint: a newer version of this game recently came out. By the way, my username on that website is ScratchStang and my test account is ScratchStangTests (just in case the programming goes haywire online.)

July 9, 2013
Hiya! It's stang. Should I post random animal-related stuff? (Because Animal Jam and animals.)
Anyways I kinda thought that this cat looked like the forever alone face. I wonder why Animal Jam doesn't have regular animals, but I heard that it was because they want to stick to wild animals instead of domesticated types.

July 7, 2013
Hey jammers! It's stang. Sorry for not posting much on this page! I got some new/old info about last weeks post. Turns out, everybody does well... everything. Also, we trade a lot. I made this poll just to see what the blog viewers are like. I guess we're just like everyone else. XD
I've always been wondering... Why do caged phantoms fart when you click on them? It's not like they don't have some other better attack. Was AJHQ trying to be... funny? 
Also, should I delete old 'fun' posts? Should I post last month's fun post on the home page and then delete them? Anyway, if any of you guys have an idea or you want me to post something/make a pic or other stuff that relate to what's been here before, then  please email me at animalstang@gmail.com or comment below! Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...