Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Piglets, Beacon Battles, and More!

Hi buddies, this is Stang!

Amid these update posts, I'm working on a glitches post. If you have any glitches, please let me know and send it to my email animalstang@gmail.com.

Here is another update!

Now you can buy pet piglets in the Diamonds Shop. I wonder if there's going to be an avatar that comes with it, like a wild boar. (All AJ avatars are wild animals.)


They cost three diamonds. In addition, I don't know if I've shown this before, but there's also a gecko pet.


There's a new adventure for all players called Battles for the Beacon. Kat will post a video about it later :)


If you're an eagle or an owl, you can attend the new Cloud Party (unfortunately, members-only). 


Click read more to find out about the rest of the update and other cool news.



Although it didn't win, AJHQ is releasing the Sand Castle den item theme. Maybe it was second place?


The arrival of llamas has been confirmed! 


This is my buddy, Lala. I am showing you this for no particular reason.

Just kidding! Have you noticed that the info tag pop-up has changed?


The party tab had become so big it is now a pop-up instead of... uh a little box connected to the icon?


The latest armor is Rainbow Armor.


That's for reading! Keep your eyes peeled for a glitches post and Kat's video about the Battle for the Beacon! Share to support and jam on, bye!

~Stang

2 comments :

  1. Remember when I told you first that llama pictures and that I thought they were coming ☺️😊 yay bye I'm on my phone if u can't tell 😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi stang! wanna be my buddy on animal jam? My username is cupcakelover14100

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...