Friday, April 18, 2014

Blank Post

Hi jammers! This is Stang.


This is a blank post used later for special purposes.


Right now, it doesn't have anything.


It's used to be waited out until it's not recent anymore, and then we use it for special posts for pages, like for example, a chapter in a story.


Well that's what I plan to use it for anyway.


Anyway, as I said before, it doesn't have a purpose except to age.


Yeah, nothing special.


Why are you still reading this.


Go to the home page and find out what the daily item is or something!


Come on, it's a blank page.


Nothing.


...


Absolutely nothing.


Okay, here's a picture.




See? Blank picture, blank just like this post.


Why are you still reading this!


Haha here's a page break!






Oh..


Right.


You just click it.



Blogger doesn't have much defense for this stuff.


But seriously, a blank post, that's all this is!


Nothing, absolutely, positively nothing.



Well...




Now that I look at it...




It doesn't seem so blank anymore...





Well I guess this isn't a blank post anymore...

6 comments :

  1. I sent you an e-mail, you should go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did. I replied a while after I posted. I'm putting it in today's post.

      Delete
  2. This isn't a blank post at all... XD I Read the entire thing O3o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee ^-^
      It was an introductory post to lead the way for other [real] blank posts.

      Delete
  3. Blank Posts Are So Addicting. Oh By The Way Stang. What Type Of Computer Brand Do You Have? Apple Or Windows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make ore if by request? But they are also going to be real blank BLANK posts for later uses.
      Windows.

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...