Monday, August 26, 2013

Rare Nerd Glasses, Hidden Treasure, and Glitch

Hey jammers! It's Stang posting today!

The Monday Rare today is the Rare Nerd Glasses, whihc we knew was going to come sooner or later because of the Adventures.
It sells for 950 gems (expensive!) but it's non-member! Yay!



Here's how to find 2 of the 5 hidden treasures in the nonmember Phantom Adventure!
(Crispymint showed me! :D)

After you plug in all the corks, cross the river to the bunny in the pink dress.
Then go though the trees.

And you will find yourself in a clearing with a treasure box! Yay! It gives you 400 gems. 


And the other treasure box...

After plugging in all he corks, go to the place near the bunny burrow. 
Stand near the red ninja bunny. 


And walk/swim/run down the river. 


Treasure! This one gives you 400 gems as well. 


Also, here's a weird glitch...

Okay, so this is my Stang account, and everything is on. My den's unlocked, sound on, buddy requests on, and game invites on too. 


But then I went on my Stangerine account and it said that Stang wasn't on. 


So I tried to buddy myself, but this showed up. And the weird thing was, was that I was in my den with my buddies, and then my buddy's buddy came into my den, so that meant that the glitch wasn't affecting other jammers, only Stangerine. 


Glitch with the Arctic Wolf. 


This might be the void glitch... 


Do you see the white lines on the fox? It's seen best at it's feet. Pretty strange.. I've been seeing this type of glitch everywhere.


And last but not least, our old poll about cute puppies. This might seem like a random poll, but actually, there's a gadget for our blog, called the Daily Puppy, It will have a different cute puppy picture everyday. I'll put it up maybe on the bottom right of the blog. Remember, the readers shape the blog through polls. We're having a new poll right now about weather we should post Daily Explorer stuff. 


That's about it for today, bye! Check out the other stuff, share, and comment! :)

~Stang

You may be interested in:
Small blog with nobody on your chat? Then add Shared Chat!
New stuff on Authors!
New stuff on fun! 

29 comments :

  1. (in respose to 'Glitch with the Arctic Wolf'.) switch animals qucikly then click any door and then you will be standing right under the door

    ReplyDelete
  2. (in respose to 'Glitch with the Arctic Wolf'.) switch animals qucikly then click any door and then you will be standing right under the door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is your second time posting this..
      Please do not spam.

      Delete
  3. WHO DOESN'T LIKE CUTE PUPIES?!? >:O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know :(
      Oh wait, I do, haters
      There's some bad people running around our blog :(

      Delete
    2. Wait, you hate cute puppies and people who hate those people are haters/bad people, or people who hate cute puppies are bad people?

      Delete
    3. Oh NVM I get it now. It's okay I hate most too.

      Delete
    4. People who are very hateful ... Not me :) I love puppies! They're all so cute~!

      Delete
  4. IK! Cause you must close the settings! To make changes (Reply about the Settings Glitch!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.... Okay.
      But strangely, someone else came in while I was trying to fix that problem.

      Delete
  5. Can anyone tell me what rare glitched nerds are worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people have told me spikes. Someone even told me three long spikes or one black long spike 0.0

      Delete
    2. Yes, that's what I've heard. They are seemingly impossible to get by trade unless you trade something really good, like a headdress or long spikes.

      Delete
  6. Also, the stang isn't on thing, it's because your in a different world than stangerine. But that doesn't happen with buddies

    ReplyDelete
  7. If any of you have a green party hat or green spike, please send to me. My username is: SmartyGrace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking at many blogs but non of them give me a true answer to, What are glitched Nerds worth? I've tried to trade a globe. Then I tried again, a rare purple worn and a Jamaaliday top hat.. HELP! User: bettybluebottom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people say its worth rare long spike collars OoO

      Delete
    2. The glitched are worth a short wrist, or about 2-3 good den betas.

      Delete
    3. The glitched are worth a short wrist, or about 2-3 good den betas.

      Delete
  9. in the adventure part I only got 100 from each :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. how do you get a rare nerd glasses ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi um if you could anwser What are glitched nerd glasses worth im AnimalJamPlayer2006

    ReplyDelete
  12. People say rare nerd glasses or glitched rare nerd glasses are worth long rare spikes? or rare fox hat?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need just NORMAL nerd glasses, so if you're willing to trade: I'm iiPusheenBae!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is anyone willing to trade a black short wristband for my glitched nerd glasses? I know you're just like, "A black wrist?! NO WAY JOSE!!" But I heard they were worth a short wrist, and idk what color, so I'm just trying to see if anyone is willing to trade. If its a deal, my username is sweetcupcakesss, so..... Yep. That's all, XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. How can you get a nerd glasses?I want one badly!I am trading art for one!User:Galaxysnowfiake The flake l is a capital i btw jag me or if your non member say Lets trade with the animals sticker.Please

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...