Thursday, March 17, 2016

Want to Support Me?

Hey everyone, it's Stang!

As you may have noticed, I put up ads on the blog so if you'd like to support me, give them a few clicks. (Don't worry, they're perfectly safe ^-^)

Also, thanks everyone for being so understanding of  my decision to stop playing and posting about Animal Jam. We've all grown up so it's a pretty mutual feeling haha.

I may write a few posts occasionally (about the experience and maybe how to make a blog) if you're interested.

Thanks for reading! Share to support and give those ads a few clicks! ;)
Jam on, bye!

~Stang

9 comments :

  1. I just discovered your blog and I am MADLY in love! I love your posts and template! It's so pretty. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I know that you stopped playing AJ, but your blog is still amazing. :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, I agree! The main reason I come to this blog is for the blog post "Emoticons," because I can always grab some copy and pasted text there!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much! I made a new blog if you're interested in new content. It's based on Scratch but I'm also posting other cool stuff. http://scratchstang.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. Haha, I just found your blog again and was wondering why you weren't playing anymore. I think we used to be good friends, I'm Lalacutecat6 if you remember me. Years later I still play because I have no social life and nothing better to do lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you providing and you give it away for free.
    Emotional support dog letter

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey stang its me webkinz i miss you dude. we need to talk asap...

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...