Wednesday, November 20, 2013

BREAKING NEWS: HATER




Looking for the new item of the day? Don't like drama? Scroll down >>>

Breaking News! This is your reporter, Jamaa Stang, and I have big news on a vile hater, running loose around this blog! Do not let this hater attack any civilians! 
A quote from a fellow pony, "HIDE YO KIDZ HIDE YO WIFE"
This hater has created a Google Account with the same name as me, Jamaa Stang, and has also attacked one of our kind, supporting, fellow blog reader, Sebo. Also, they keep saying you guys are big fools, which is totally wrong! That also keep saying I'm going to shut down the blog, which, again, is incorrect. 

In addition, they, pretending to be me, keep saying that I forgot my password and made a new account. If that happened, I would tell you guys on the blog in a post, instead of by commenting. How would I if I forgot my password? Two words. 
BACKUP ACCOUNT. 
Like crime scenes? Click below for some!

The Hate
The Insults

As the main author, I receive emails from Blogger for comments. Here's some of the fake Jamaa Stang comment. 


Anyway, the new item of the day is the member's Goggles! They are underwater and actually look pretty cool. 


And... that's it for today! Don't forget to check out the crime scenes and.. investigate? Hm.. I got an idea of how everyone can help. Comment on the hater's comments telling it (yes, it, that is what it deserves) to stop, be kind, and find better stuff to do. Nevertheless, SHARE TO SUPPORT! :D

~'*^Stang^*'~

22 comments :

  1. Stang, I thought u said ur pass was unguessable.....but I hope the hacker has a good heart and stops hacking. Also, I heard that u animal jam, or something related to it would come to mobile devices!!!!!! I is so happy!!!!!!
    -big fan of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being my fan ^-^
      And also, it's allowed on Google+ for someone to have the same name as you, because, for example, lets say Potati Bananai is a common name, so what if the first guy makes a Google account and puts his real name, and now all the other Potati Bananais can't use their real name.
      Wow! I can't believe Animal Jam is coming to mobile devices! :D
      That'd be really cool ^-^
      I'll put it on the blog :)
      Thanks for telling me :D

      Delete
    2. Thank You For Being My Fan!!! Actually, I am the REAL Jamaa Stang!!! You can be my fan but my blog's gonna shut down soon!!!

      Delete
    3. QUIET YOU. YOUR FAKE. I KNOW THE REAL STANG, AND IT IS NOT YOU!!! -spazzes out- >:0 omg so annoying you peeps

      Delete
    4. You guys, the blog will not be shutting down UNLESS WE TELL YOU THROUGH THE BLOG AND CONFIRM IT. AND CONFIRM IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

      Delete
    5. Sorry Guys, Stan was right. This blog is going to shut down... :(

      Delete
    6. Oh My Gosh, I wrote Stang wrongly. Sorry.

      Delete
    7. The Hacking AJB Team.November 21, 2013 at 2:48 AM

      Haha! I WILL MAKE SURE AJB GOES DOWN!!! GONNA HACK IT!!!

      Delete
    8. AJB is free FOR NOW ONLY!!! You guys still have a long way to go!!

      Delete
    9. The Top Comment From Jamaa Stan Was From The Hacking AJB Team.

      Delete
    10. Blogger was under some problems. It wasn't Jamaa Stan. It was Jamaa Stang




      Delete
    11. Get off this blog you crazy faker! You won't ever win! And i bet you are the same person. And also, your a sick child invading AJB! So go now and cry sick kid!

      Delete
    12. that jamaa snowytaco that says it will shut down is a FAKE! it is probably the same jerk as the one who is saying he is stang! >:-( GET OFFA DIS BLOG U SICK FAKER! U R A BIG FAT JERKETTY FACETTY THINGY MEBOBBER! I WILL GET U!

      Delete
    13. Yep. It's the same i think also.

      Delete
  2. sending command.... working.... ajb : target. sending... ((((:*@--@__;):___#--sending..'''*-=)26876shut down..$$$ failed. &-@-+@--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you fake jamaa stang STOP YOUR HURTING HER FEELING LEAVER HER ALONE LET HER DO WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE! WELL ANOTHER BLOG BUT NOT HERS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that Jammaa snowytaco who said that it will shut down is the same person who is trying to be mean to stang, do not listen to anyone who says the blog will shut down unless it is a post from stang

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg dont fake who u r thats really wrong

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...