Saturday, August 15, 2015

Leaving the blog

Hey guys.. It's kat.
So most of you have wondered why I didn't make posts. Well, here are my reasons.
-I have been very busy doing my homework and summer work.
-I have quit Animal Jam.
The reasons explaining why I have quit are because I am simply feel too old to play a game like this. Some of my friends told me to quit as well, because this was just a designed online chat room for kids.
Personally I love animal jam, but I can't play it anymore because it doesn't give me the spark that satisfies me. I have drawn closer to Mine Craft.. 
So I have to leave this blog now, since I won't be up to date with animal jam things.. ;(
I really hope that this blog lives on, and may someday become the most famous animal jam blog! :3
So farewell, my fellow jammers. If you ever want to see me online again, I'm EnderCatOfDoom on a few mcpe servers, so don't be afraid to say "Hi kat!"
Farewell.
-Kat



5 comments :

  1. Goodbye Kat! I'll miss you, but I know it it what's best for you. Maybe I'll see you on Minecraft...? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you so much Kat !Jam on and i hope you are okay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you Kat and I hope you jam on and still have fun in your life, we will miss all the stuff you have to bring to the table and I read every blog, we will surely all miss you and we all love you kat!!
    ~webkinz78620

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know you but you will be missed :o
    - ilovewolfsalot16829~

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...