Friday, February 7, 2014

Hearts, Jamaa-lympics, and More!

Hey buddies! This is Stang! :)

Today's new items are the...

Heart Scarf and Heart Cape! (So much hearts >.<)


And the Pink Treasure! Not that pink to me, but hey, it's February!


A post about the friendship party and... Jamaa-lympics! (Sochi?)



The penguin says: "I wanna go to Jamaica!"
What about Jamaa-ca?
(Punz :P)

Wow.. a new record! (As far as I've seen.)
You can click on the gadget to see more records of people on at once and stuff. :)

That's it for today, bye! Share to support and jam on!

~Stang

5 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. The people-at-once can go up to 6 (or more!) if you come on right after I post.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you help me with my blog ajjuicyjump.blogspot.com?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Go to Best Posts, and there's some links to some blog tutorials! :)

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...