Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lots of Updates! Newspaper and New Item

Hey Jammers! This is SnowyTaco, and I found many updates in AJ today.

First, the newspaper.








The Feast of Thanks is coming to AJ (probably on Thanksgiving). The Game Invites changed and now all games give you double gems. Hard Mode in the Phantom Tower was established, and there is a New Animal coming to Jamaa ( I think it's a reindeer. Your welcome for solving it for you guys). I'm pretty sure that there's going to be a game called Jump coming to mobile devices too.

And just to let you know, the Meet Cosmo adventure is open to all players!





Today's new item are the Fancy Shoes, sold for 650 gems at Jam Mart Clothing.

Sorry I don't have much time now!! I'd make it more elaborate but all my homework and classes are piling up on me!  ....so....uh.....BYE!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...