Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Crystal Cosmo Statue

Hi everyone! Today's new items is the Crystal Cosmo Statue, sold in the Epic Wonders for 3000 gems. Here's a picture of it:
Just a random note, I realized that a diamond is a gem, so it doesn't make sense if it's just a type of our first currency. Apparently, I have like 65,000 gems in the game so doesn't that mean I should have some diamonds too?
Also, Anastasia808 finished her music video. It's Ross Lynch Heard it on the Radio, but I can't find the link yet. Feel free to subscribe to Anastasia808 on youtube. She's crispystang@gmail.com 
That's it for today, happy jamming! :D

2 comments :

  1. Hey Stang, it's Anastasia808. Instead of saying "She goes by the Name Stang Crispy", can you put my Animal Jam email address? It's crispystang@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...