Friday, June 28, 2013

Glitches

Hey jammers! This is the second post of the day, so if you want to see the new item of the day, look below. This post is about glitches! And maybe someone other weird stuff that are new.
I'm going to be posting new and old glitches, so you may have see a lot of the stuff already.

Random note/pic before I show you some glitches: when I was logging into Animal Jam, a little square of words showed up.
As you can clearly see, this is not a glitch, but I think this means that... AJHQ deletes old accounts? You know when you search up someone on the username search and the picture of that person's animals is a grey tiger? Well that account actually isn't deleted. It's just that the account hasn't been played on for a long time. Also, what is an authenticity token? Overall, this is just plain weird.

Anyway, back to the glitches.

If you want to see the how-to-double-den-items glitch, click the link below.

I found this about 1-2 weeks ago. If you look closely at the wolf's paw with the glove on, you can see that their green fur goes through it! 
I recently made a new buddy, and when I went to the buddy tab and clicked on her name to open up that little square thing, it showed the wrong bunny! 
This glitch happened a long time ago. I am a fan of rare bows, and I was going to click on the black bow to switch out the pink one, when the yellow highlight didn't go away! On the inventory, it showed that I was wearing two bows, but the picture only showed the black bow on. (The most recent bow.)
Also, I just realized, that back then the bows didn't have a rare sign. 
This is the old glitch where a member changes dens but the current den has the earlier den's wall paper.  It's fantasy den wallpaper in a small house den! 
And the famous black square glitch. (I forgot the official name.) See how the light splits up. Defying the laws of light!
Also, when you're in a pool part in a Water-slide/Pool den, and you're wearing something huge, the clothing sinks too, even if it's still on land!
And the last one i'm going to show today, is a glitch that doesn't show your animal when you're dressing them. (Sorry the picture is really pixel-ized.)
That's it for glitches (although I still have some more but they're found by other people). 
-stang

5 comments :

  1. Lol! Also stang, I have noticed many times when I change animals, they just run, run, run, and guess what, run some more (don't get me wrong, I like to run in real life; but I am talking about aj)!!! XD
    -trustno1234

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is also a slide glitch if you change animals on sliding and click sit while sliding you'll sit a away you can't sit in jamaa! And if you run back and fourth whle changing animals and stop just when its about to appear you'll run in place, pretty cool right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sign that said that at the beginning, it just meant you needed to refresh the page ;) MissyBubbs

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...