Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Freedom Cat Hat

Hey jammers! I think on Monday through Thursday I'm going to post later than usual so I might get Anastasia808 or Snowytaco to post instead. Well, as expected from yesterday, the Freedom Cat Hat is now in stores! You can find it in the regular place where you buy your clothing, although I think last year it was  found in the Freedom Party (I think it's called that). You can buy the hat for 400 gems. It really reminds me of the nonmember 'scary cat hat'.
Also, a glitch (or is it?) was found by Ivy Moon. I think the fox hat shows attack stuff because soon the phantom killing game will become nonmember. 
And, watch out for the new contests and Fourth of July stuff. Also, vote on the new poll! 
-stang :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...