Thursday, June 6, 2013

Stone Chair and Hamsters

Hi! I found out how to double den items! I'll post it on Saturday so keep visiting the blog! I also might make a video too! Anyway... Today's new item is the stone chair! It's actually a returning item that went out of stores for a while. 
Also, there's now a pet raccoon for sale, only 3 diamonds! Get it while it's cheap!
In addition, Duke Arcticpaw won the jam-a-gram contest! Congrats, Duke! I really like the penguin!
Now, non-members can own a pet hamster! Yay! I can't get the pictures of the Jamaa Newspaper so I'll post it tomorrow. 
See you in Jamaa! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...