Sunday, June 30, 2013

Two Freedom Puppies/Glitch



Hey jammers! It's stang. Sorry for late/not posting yesterday.
The new items of the day are the two Freedom Puppies! Like tow days ago's Freedom Kitties, there's a smaller, cheaper nonmember puppy and an extremely huge member dog.
Do you like this format better than the other type? (Space saving, although it's the internet.) You can tell me in the comments or email me at animalstang@gmail.com.

Random note: New code! Enter 'drawing' to earn a free 500 gems!


Anyways, as it said in the title, there's a glitch. First discovered by who knows, made viral by Wootmoo and Snowyclaw (credit to Snowyclaw for pictures), this glitch lets you have an ocean animal in water, water animal on land. I think it was my buddy who tried to tell me at first but apparently I'm not very fast with a computer mouse, so I couldn't do it.
Well here's how you do it:

Step one: Click on world map and it will open up into that huge jumble of places.

Step two: Click on two places at once. (Similar to the doubling den items glitch.) Click on any two places, but I recommend if you want to get a land animal in the ocean, click on ocean.

Step three: Done! Now you can have fun in the sea with your land animal. (Also works with sea animals on land.) By the way, if your buddy follows you, then they will see different stuff.
What you see.                             What your buddy sees.
 
And also some other strange outcomes...

What you see.                             What your buddy sees.
 
Uber!


That's it for today! Thank you everybody for using this blog!
-stang

P. S. I noticed something strange... There's 11 members yet 12 followers... Who's the 12th? (Also, thanks everyone for becoming a member of AJ Buddies)



1 comment :

  1. O.O uhhhhhh I have idea what to say......
    -trustno12345
    (But I still want to try the glitch!:D)

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...