Thursday, February 26, 2015

Emerald Ring, Rhino and Favorite Adventure

Hi buddies, this is Stang.

Here's a little fun fact!
Did you know that if you type "c u" Animal Jam will auto correct it to "see you"?

Today's new item is the Emerald Ring, selling for 1000 gems at the Epic Wonders!


I'm not sure if I posted this before but I really feel like I didn't so here's another "new" item, called the Rhino Claw. It's also going to go away in a week. 


Here's a random jammer news crew picture from the Daily Explorer.
A lot of people, not just this group of friends, really like Return of the Phantoms. It's my favorite adventure, too! :)


That's basically it for today, so share to support and jam on, bye!

~Stang

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...