Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Skeleton Suit, Clown Mask, and Ads!

Hi jammers! This is Stang!

New items are underwater! The Skeleton Suit and Clown Mask! There's Halloween related! :D


Also, some other ads! One site which I know where they pop up a lot, is chickensmoothie.com. 




Also, another new post on the DE! :D Cool Den of the Week! (Although I thought it was Epic Den of the Week!)


Thanks for reading! Share and comment! :)
I'll try to add more stuff on the other pages, and new polls coming soon!
Sorry my posts are starting to become shorter and shorter; I'll try to get more new info :)

~Stang

(Note: New stuff on Art!)

4 comments :

  1. Hey! This is my new AJ blog: http://ridleymetroidanimaljam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! That's awesome, but you are only allowed to advertise on the blogs page.

      Delete
  2. What is a clown mask worth?

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...