Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pumpkins and Salamander Gills and Polls

Hi jammers! It's Stang ^-^

There's some new Halloween pumpkins, and a new underwater item called Salamander Gills!



Also, Pumpkin Mask!


This is the new underwater member's item, Salamander Gills!



 This is a picture of the two latest polls. Sorry I haven't put up any new ones; I'm pretty busy. I'll try to put up new polls, but recently, Blogger hasn't let me add anything new; I've been having problems.


Well, thanks for reading! I'm working on a Despicable Me Minion game and maybe a Nyan Cat game. Please stay with the blog, and if you support AJ Buddies, please share, tweet, and like! 

~Stang

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...