Tuesday, October 1, 2013

LATE POSTS 9/29-10/1!!! SORRY GUYS

Hey Jammers! This is SnowyTaco. I haven't been able to post for two days, and stang and CrispyMint aren't available either. So I guess I'll post these now...

Yesterday's Monday Rare: Rare Wavy Bookshelf, 750 gems, was sold at Jam Mart Furniture.



9/29: Jellyfish Hat. 300 gems, sold at Bahari Bargains. 




Today:  Spooky Party released.



Epic Dragon Skull sold at Jam Mart Clothing for 600 gems.


Epic Dragon Wings sold at Jam Mart Clothing for 750 gems.


Ghosts sold at Jam Mart Furniture for 300 gems.


Tarantula pet sold at Diamond Shop for 3 Diamonds. 

I guess that's it. I'll try not to be late next time > n <

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...