Sunday, February 9, 2014

Heart Glasses, DE Mistake, and Calender

Hey buddies! This is Stang! :)
Yesterday I made a double post:

Today's new item is the Heart Glasses!


On the DE, they made some posts.

The first one is a GIF about Valentine's!

Realize they spelled animal wrong :l






Wow! Hidden treasure! I made a post about them a while ago... I think the link below is the right one. If not, you can search up "Phantom Adventures Hidden Treasure" in the search bar. 



I recently found out where to find the calender...
Go to the big post thing in Jamaa Township, click, and click the thing in the top left hand corner. 


Here's February's calender! :)


Here's the latest poll (I hope I didn't already post it >.<0



That's it for today! Share to support and jam on, buddies!

~Stang

P. S. I bought 2 new dens yesterday, and I'm pretty sure I set my default den to one of the new ones. You can check it out! :)














4 comments :

  1. AJHQ FEBRUARY MUST BE A BAD MONTH FOR YOU XDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's pretty bad when they spell thier own name wrong. lol - ACC

      Delete
    2. Yeah, they made so many mistakes :l

      Delete
    3. AJHQ, learn how to spell words in English :L Lolz

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...