Sunday, April 20, 2014

Cherry Blossom and Easter Egg Hunt

Hey jammers! This is Stang!

The new item of the day is the Cherry Blossom Tree!
It's so pretty! Reminds me of Japanese Cherry Blossoms! :)


Don't forget to finish the Easter Egg hunt on Animal Jam! I think the only prize is a Golden Egg, because I did it on Stang and Stangerine so far and got the same egg. 
Did you guys get any others?



Talking about the Easter Egg Hunt, this is kind of late, but I made one on the blog! There's five eggs and you have to find them. 
They kinda look like this:


They aren't very good-looking, but I drew it, so.... yeah. 

I'm putting up the Easter eggs right after I post so just wait a while after I post and the... start hunting!
You can find eggs on pages, sidebars, and yeah. The one above does not count. 

I'm deicing to put some scavenger hunt during the summer or something, when there's not too much holidays or stuff going on. 


Woohoo! We broke the views in one day record by 49 views!
(The new record is 548, the old one was 499.)


We broke it thanks to the special post, Blank Post!
It got 87 views! Wow!

Well, that's it for today! Don't forget to join in our egg hunt! I'll put a notice on contest. Bye!

~Stang

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...