Sunday, June 15, 2014

Gazelle, Buddy, Journey Glitch, and the Long Bow Mystery

Hi buddies! This is Stang.

The new item is the Gazelle Horns!
Isn't this a beta? It was also a Monday Rare, but that was only in one color, right? (I for got :T)
I heard it doesn't have all the colors, like Tail Armor when it returned, so some colors are much rarer than others.


Today I went on Stangerine, and look, I got a new buddy request!
But it looks different. It's much MUCH less cluttered and more simplistic. 


When you accept, this shows up. 
I know I told you guys this before,but I wrongly said it only showed up when both players are online. 
This person (I'm pretty sure) was offline. 


A glitch with the journey book! I think this is the first yet, besides one time when I doubled a Treehouse. (See How to Double Den Items.)


A Long Bow? I don't know if I know this item. I searched the blog and it didn't have any posts talking a


So I went on other blogs that post daily. And I found this on Animal Jam Spirit:
YOU CAN WIN SPIKES IN THE FORGOTTEN DESERT ADVENTURE!!!
Amd other items like Long Bows and more beta items. 


Here's the 3 DEs!




Bye jammers!

~Stang

6 comments :

  1. omg spikes IMMA DO DA VENTURE

    ReplyDelete
  2. The long bow was released for testing from ajhq,although it is beta and it may not come out in stores for a long while, i have one myself! ~flowerpetal627 :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...