Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Animal Jam Buddies! (And the New Item)

Animal Jam Buddies is now one year old! :)


Animal Jam Buddies's birthday was actually on May 29/30, but I was kinda busy and forgot ;-;


I don't know if we will have a belated-birthday party; it depends if people can go, but at this time, many people are on vacation, right?

We'll have some special posts and a new page to celebrate this special occasion! :D

You guys voted for a new Extras page, so I prepared some stuff tomorrow, and I'll release it about an hour after I post. 


I've also been working on a "Welcome to Animal Jam Buddies!" post for jammers new to the blog. 
It's kinda of like a mini-tour, about how things work, what stuff is, who the authors are and more. 


I want to thank everyone for staying with the blog, throughout all the good and the bad! :)

Achievements!

77681 Views

49 Blog Members

1702 Comments (not including spam)

This many people read out blog:


And here's the daily news! (I don't want to do a double post because I might post a special post today.)

Today's item is the Sir Gilbert Tiki Statue. 


And here's a new ad I found!


That's not it for today! Come back in about an hour or more for more! :)

Bye jammers!

~Stang


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...