Sunday, June 29, 2014

Freedom Fox, Kangaroo Plushie, and Slightly Transparent

Hi buddies! This is Stang.

A lot of new art on the Art page! Click here to check it out!

I heard the new item is at the Freedom Party, but I can't reach it right now >.<
(I changed my outfit because I won two worns in the adventures yesterday! :D)


So here's the new item, the Freedom Fox Hat! Wow, it actually looks a lot like the white fox hat. 
Credit to Jammer Akachip :)


This is late, but I got my hands on a kangaroo plushie! It's so cute >.<
(But it looks like a baby kangaroo, so why does it have a pouch? Aren't pouches only for mother kangaroos?)


I didn't know name tags were slightly transparent 0-0
(Look closely.)


That's not it for today, there's A LOT of new art! Two jammers sent 5 drawings (combined) so go to Art to check them out! :)

Bye jammers!

~Stang


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...