Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Garden of Ice, Twists and Turns, and More!

Hi buddies this is Stang!

We have a new author, so if you haven't read her introductory post yet, go to the homepage and scroll a bit.

Today's new item is the Ice Garden! It is a returning den object, found in the Epic Wonders.


In the Diamond Shop is a new soundtrack of Twists and Turns!
(Has it been released? I forgot to check... :T)


Today I had a problem with me jam-a-grams. There were a bunch of old AJHQ mail and after about ten of the,m, I saw some of my regular mail, like this one. (It was loading very slowly, however; the bunny showed but not its clothes.)


Here's a polar bear clothing/pattern idea! Simple and nice. 


That's it for today, so share to support and jam on, bye!

~Stang

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...