Sunday, March 1, 2015

White and Gold, Squishy Octopuses, and Daffodils

Hi buddies, it's Stang.

Did you know that if you smell or listen to something new, then listen to it later, you'll remember stuff from the first time you smelled/listened to that new thing? It's great for test taking or remembering specific, special things.
In my early years of playing Animal Jam, I would listen to the music, but I stopped sometime later, so now, when I accidentally have to sound on, I hear the Animal Jam theme song and remember my old, nostalgic Animal Jam early days.

Anyway, here are the new daily items!
The real new item is the Daffodil Bouquet. The Daffodil and the Potted Clover are old but new to the blog.



It's the first day of the month for AJHQ so here's the Aquamarine Birthstone!


Do you like my new white and gold outfit? ;)


I don't understand this jam-a-gram... Why would you ever want to tell your friend that they're squishy?!

Lol it's actually kind of funny though.
That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did, please comment and share! Thank you for reading and jam on!

~Stang

3 comments :

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...