Sunday, July 7, 2013

Epic Star Hat

Hey Jammers! It's CrispyMint posting today. Anyway, today's new item is the Epic Star Hat!! This item is sold in the Summer Carnival for 5,000 tickets. This hat comes in yellow with a blue cap(original), pink with a magenta cap, green with a dark green cap, yellow with a red cap, white with a black cap, yellow with a purple cap, yellow with a orange cap, a minty white with a black cap. Pretty cute, considering most of their hats look freaky. XD


I again apologize for the short posts lately. Sorry I need my sleep; I've been sleep in a lot. XD Anyway, thanks and keep on jamming!




3 comments :

  1. Lol! Are you half cat?
    -trustno1234

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol
      Naw, Crispymint is a human. She's just been recently staying up pretty late to post.

      Delete
  2. Hi ya, I’m a newebie to this blogging stuff But, I’ve just recently setup my own blog, and I really appreciate your site. I found it while searching for interesting articles on google. I’m going to add it to my favorites to check out future posts.
    ld hardas

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...