Friday, July 19, 2013

Friendship Bracelet

Hey jammers, it's stang. (Finally posting early.) Anyway, today's new item is nonmember! WOOT WOOT! It's the friendship bracelet! Buy two and send one to your friend. It cost 450 gems.


Here's what it looks like on a wolf: (I got two colors, blue and white!)
Inline image 1Inline image 1

As I said yesterday, the contest maybe canceled but I will come up with other questions probably by next week. I'm probably not going to post tomorrow because I'm going somewhere so Snowytaco might post. Remember to vote on both polls and comment. I'm thinking of having a special jammer of the day, for either someone who comments, someone doing nice stuff in Jamaa, or maybe a buddy. That's it for today, but remember to check the other pages, comment, and vote!

~stang

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...