Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sand Castle

Hey jammers it's stang. Earlier today Crispymint couldn't find the new item of the day so I'm here to post it. The new item of the day is the Sand Castle. It really reminds me of the Taj Mahal. It sells for 500 gems and it is sold in the Sunken Treasures. It's members', and you can only put it in a member den.

And I think I said yesterday that I was going to post the contest questions but turns out Crispymint and I didn't make a sufficient amount of questions, so sorry jammers, I have to postpone it to tomorrow or maybe even later. Meanwhile, you guys can vote on the newest poll, check out the other pages (new stuff on 'fun'!), comment, and do other stuff. Happy jamming everyone!
~stang

2 comments :

  1. Wow! That DOES look like the Taj Mahal! I just learned that the guy that built it actually built it for hue beloved wife when she died. I heard he cried so much he had to get glasses. (Your right now probably sleeping on your desk going like 'history!' I like history though)
    -trustno1234

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa I didn't know that! (I'm not really into history but that's really interesting!)

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...