Monday, July 22, 2013

Glitches and Adventure Prizes

Hey jammers! It's stang again. Double post today, sorry if you don't like that. Anyway I found some pretty weird glitches.

1. I was logging in when I saw... Two of the same servers? One had a buddy in it and the other didn't. Strange, huh?
2. In the other glitch, it showed the words in the middle instead of under the item.
Also, I found a new prize for the Phantom Adventures. A nonmember Stone Circle! If you play the adventures you can see some Stone Circles around the place. 
I think there's also another prize, but only members can get it (I think). It's a green gem that floats. You can see it in my den (it's inside the house). It's so pretty!

~stang

P. S. When I say "That's it for today!" it actually probably won't be, because I do double posts a lot. 

8 comments :

  1. the green thhing is for non members to but only members can recive them you must trade a member in orrder to get one hope i helped :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you make an art page can I send you art? but can you also tell me how to do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome to send us your art!
      Just email it to animalstang@gmail.com (That's my email).

      Delete
  3. Actually, I'm pretty sure nonmembers can get Alpha Stones as well!
    If you search up Return of the Phantoms (or)The Phantom Portal Prize Guide and go to images you should see what prize chest you get the stone with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green gem is from the Hive adventure ;) MissyBubbs

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...