Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Returning Beta: Paw Print Vase & Hummingbirds Leaving

Hey jammers! It's me CrispyMint posting today. Anyway, today's new item is the returning member beta: Paw Print Vase!! I always wanted one and now they have it in stock! Too bad I'm non member though. This vase is sold in the Jam Mart Furniture for 300 gems. 



Also, hummingbirds pet packets are leaving tomorrow on Animal Jam Outfitters. :(  The only way to get pet hummingbirds is to purchase certificates on Animal Jam's online shop. 


Well, that's about it today. Thanks and keep on jamming!!


2 comments :

  1. Wow, I wish I had found this blog earlier! It is caught up with everything and it has a chat! :D
    -trustno1234

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...