Saturday, July 27, 2013

Turquoise Necklace

Hiya jammers! :)
The new item of the day is the Turquoise Necklace! You can buy it at the Epic Wonder's clothes Orb on the first page for 1,500 gems. Expensive! (But that's predictable because it's from Epic Wonders.)
It's a members object.
Here's a picture of it:
I just realized... If you color changed it, then it wouldn't be turquoise anymore, but it would still be called a turquoise necklace... 
Well...
I guess that's it for today. (Yeah short post.)
Check out the other pages, and my game, Freedom. Happy jamming, jammers! I might also make a thing on the side bar that puts up the username/blog-member-name of the jammers who comment, send in stuff, new blog members, and





1 comment :

  1. Huh. I never thought about that. Lol! I am basically a 4-3 grade student and I didn't notice that (3:meets standards 4:goes beyond expectations)
    -trustno1234

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...