Friday, July 26, 2013

Owl Plushies

Hey jammers! Yesterday was a huge post, compared to today's. Anyway, it's stang here, and the new item of the day is. the...
Owl plushies!
They're so cute <3 And also.. Does that mean that owl characters are coming to Jamaa?

Also, the old poll ended. Here's the results! (By the way, sorry I forgot to put Club Penguin.)
Remember to vote on the new poll too! (It's a very serious topic, so sorry if it offends you in any way.)

Also, a prediction! (This blog isn't just updated daily, it's updated before AJHQ can even put it in the game!)
This is probably a Hospital/Health Center? (Bandages)

And the Kimbarian Furniture.


Also, I found this: when your character is in water, your pet looks like it's swimming. But I was in Kimbara and I was near the shore so my hamster was... SWIMMING ON LAND?! (Chuck Norris Hamster!)


Also, there are Kangaroos in the Conversation Museum now! 

That's it for today! Check out the other pages (I updated them ALL about 12 hours ago.)

Happy jamming!

~stang

4 comments :

  1. Wow! So you had gathered many info for Jammers(from AJ) to see! umm... so what is your point for putting those(just asking srry)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put up that stuff on the blog so you guys can see the new item of the day, glitches, and other stuff related to Animal Jam. I like finding glitches (and sharing them) so I see the blog as an ideal place to share them with jammers.

      Delete
  2. I wonder what the 'hospital/health' is going to be like and how we may use it?
    -trustno1234

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Animal Jam has never had a hospital/health place before.

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...