Sunday, July 21, 2013

Large Corner Shelf

Hey jammers! It's stang. Today's new item is the large corner shelf. If you ask me, it's not very creative. It sells for 400 gems and you can buy it in the regular place where you buy den items.
Also, more videos are coming soon. I'd also like to say that my great buddy u8jl is making an animal jam YouTube series called Animal Jam Got Talent (her YouTube username is u8jl.) I'm a judge! 

Also, the old poll from last week. Awesome, 22 votes! Anyway, most of us look at the blog at random times. And in second comes 2+ times a day. 
That's it for today. Happy jamming!
~stang :)


1 comment :

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. corner shelf

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...