Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Giant Pet Monkey Plushie

Hy jammers! Stang here, and the new item of the day is the Giant Pet Monkey Plushie. You can buy it at the Summer Carnival (teleport there and go left). It's so expensive 3000 tickets! 0-0
I find it rather strange that the member's giant version came out but not the non-members tiny (cute) type...
AJHQ likes the members better I guess...
Anyways, that's pretty much it so check out the other pages and stuff. Play my game Freedom and keep your eyes peeled for Snowytaco's Animal Jam game (a remake) and Stang's (my) Animal Crossing Mini.

2 comments :

  1. The member one always comes out first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, okay, thanks! I was just used to both of them coming out at once. Thanks for the tip, I'll put you at jammer of the day for commenting ^-^

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...