Saturday, January 10, 2015

Yeti Pandas, Cool Video, and Firefly

Hi, it's Stang.

Yesterday I made a post about yesterday's new item, so go to homepage to see what it is. Most of you probably missed it because I didn't make a notification post.

Today's new item si the Firefly Necklace, a returning item located in the Epic Wonders. It is a member's-only item and sells for 1,500 gems.


I found a beautiful picture of something resembling the new item:


I found a really cool video about Animal Jam. At first, I thought it was about the new mobile game, and it's not, but nevertheless, it's still cool. 

Does this remind you of a past Animal Jam advertisement?
This is the video:


I heard a rumor about glitched yeti masks but I don't know anything about it. If you have information or a picture of it, please send it to me, thanks!

PANDA YETI >:0
There's double gem on Best Dressed! Yay! Best Dressed is basically my favorite game because it's fun, releases your creativity (want me to make a post about it?), and it's great for multitasking. 

[The updated] Stang and Stangerine smile for a picture by Best Dressed.

That's it for today! Thank you for reading, and please share to support the blog's efforts. Play wild and jam on, bye!

~Stang (◕‿◕)

1 comment :

  1. after you watch that video look at what pops up, its kinda like YouTube O.O there's Animal Jam Quitting, Animal Jam: Getting a Pearly, Animal Jam I Adventures, Play Wild Beta-MASSIVE UP..., and Scamming: Short Film :l

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...