Friday, May 30, 2014

Camo, Kelp, When Life Gives You Lemons, and Record

Hi buddies! This is Stang :)

The new item today is the Camouflage Jacket!
That'd be cool if we had a clothing item that made us invisible, like how the snow fort wind makes you blue and the wolves only party makes you red.



Is kelp a seaweed? 
From reading the paragraph, I think. 


"When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye." -Sun Starr
This is one of my favorite comments on Animal Jam Buddies. 

Apparently not for the fake Jamaa Stang below, who is being an imposter. 
That comment is fake. I don't type in capital letters, usually, and I don't make bad comment on my won blog. 


New record for people on at once! Yay! :)


Well, that's it for today, bye jammers!

~Stang

P. S. I heard there's a new buddy request  picture thing, so I'll try to get it as soon as possible! :)





No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...