Sunday, May 25, 2014

Lilies, Goodbye Backpacks, the Smallest Bird, and Hater on Scratch!

Hi buddies! This is Stang! :)

I might not be able to post tomorrow, but Snowytaco might...?

Breaking news: Another Hater
More info at the bottom of the post :)



The new item is the Lily Rug!


And it's the end of the school year or near it for many schools around the world. 
Pick up a backpack because they'll going to go away for the summer!


Today and yesterday's DE posts!

Hummingbirds are the smallest bird in the world, and kangaroos can't jump backwards!


And here is the.... new hater!

Actually I don't kow if this is THE hater, because if you see what he/she has been doing, it's actually pretty normal; this person has friends, is following studios, and supporting projects. 

But then how do you explain this...?


I have more picture but if I made a mistake I don't want to take it too far. 

Well, that's it for today, bye jammers! Share to support and jam on! :)

~Stang


1 comment :

  1. Wait a sec, I think that person on scratch comments on my projects. But he isn't hating, he like my projects. This is wierd.

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...