Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fun: March and April 2014

Hi buddies! March on Fun only had two posts, so I combined it with April.

Have fun reading! ;)

April

April 27, 2014

Here's another glitch I found yesterday while on Stangbuddies!
This is more like an animation mistake but it can be considered a glitch? I think. XD


Anyway, my penguin is walking up the side of the stairs 0-0



April 26, 2014

A fun fact from AJHQ!
Wow, cheetahs are fast!
But they can't out run extinction, so you can donate, or do those small amount of currency a day things to help the cheetahs :)


I went on Stangbuddies today.. oops I didn't go on in a long time >.<
12 new mail...


And then I open it up... no new mail? Well I guess that's the default thing that shows up when it  is loading... :T





April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day!

Here's some easy Earth Day activities anyone can do!

  1. Eat an apple. Dig a hole in dirt. Put the apple in the hole. Cover the apple and the hole with dirt. Put some water. (If you are lazy, plant it by something that gets watered routinely, or by a source of water so you won't have to water it everyday.)
  2. Plant some other stuff, like a bean. 
  3. Use paper instead of plastic, for example, when you are buying food and the cashier asks what bag you want to put it in. Paper kills trees but plastic is worse. Even better, don't get a bag, but only if you don't have a lot of stuff. 
  4. Don't waste water, take shorter showers, and wash your clothes only when you can fill up the washing machine. Or at least tell you parent is you don't wash your own clothes.  
  5. Reuse, recycle, and reduce your trash!


April 16, 2014

This must be our shortest poll ever....


And here's some follow-ups of today's post, on the part about inverted Animal Jam looks cool.





April 12, 2014

Hi jammers! I found some cool symbols for emoticons!

Here they are:

¤
·








You can make stuff like...
□-□     ⊙_⊙    ♡○♡     ×■×

Also, there's some mathematics symbols, like...
× which is the multiplication sign; × is not x (× x)
Also: ÷

Remember when we had that emoticon post? I think I didn't put these so... yeah. (Go to the search bar and type in a keyword to find a post, which in this case is something like emoticon or emoji...)

April 11, 2014

I created my first animation!
(I think it's my first animation...)

Anyway, here it is!
Click here to watch it! :)



April 9, 2014

Today I played Temple of Trivia.
Proved that I was real good at guessing.
(I'm the seal in the top right hand corner.)


Like two years ago, if you got first place, they gave you 100 gems, but now it's only 75, and it was a full house!
What happened? Shouldn't AJHQ make it more if they want us to play more educational games?



April 5, 2014

Question for all of you: Do you guys want "random AJ sightings"or other stuff?
I literally get an email for every comment you guys put so I'l see your answers and suggestion (and possible reply to them).

March

March 13, 2014

I recently check the posts and pages page views, and WHOA! A record has been broken for the top post!
But Fun is still in first place for pages! :P

(Click to make it larger becasuse it's a lot bigger.)





March 1, 2014

Hey jammers! I recently made a new game but didn't put it on Fun, and I also had some wrong-link problems on the Special Announcements, so here it is! :)

It's called Bang, and you shoot stuff with your cannon. It is an accuracy/logic game. 

Here's a picture!



Click anywhere on this mini-post to play!

1 comment :

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...