Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Bells, Wreath and a Weird Wolf

Hi buddies, this is Stang.

The new daily Jamaaliday gift is the Jamaaliday Bells!


Today's new item is the Wreath Necklace. When I first discovered this item, I thought it was a den item XD


My computer lagged tremendously and when I wanted my wolf to run somewhere, it showed all of the sprite costumes (my wolf was going in slow-motion). 
Doesn't this position remind you of sea tigers? (There is a glitch where land animals go underwater and the tiger has a special glitch.)

That's Stangerine (me) and there's Stang (also me). 

That's it for today, bye!

~Stang

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...