Thursday, December 4, 2014

New Update, Scarves, and TD?

Hi, It's Bluewat! So, new update but have Technical Difficulties with AJ (TD) D: lucky I logged back in and have the pics! When I did, before it was glitching when I was getting the extra diamond for Jammalidays, and when I logged back in, I got it again!!! I think I got 2 diamonds instead of one.

Jammaliday scarves are back!








here are some decorations around Jamma.

Sorry for not posting for so long. I'm still here! x3


~Bluewat :3

Hi buddies, this is Stang.

Bluewat forgot to post the daily gift so here they are: a Jamaaliday Bag (I forgot the official name)  and Candy Cane Lights. Thank you for reading and jam on.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...