Wednesday, July 9, 2014

AJ Academy, Pinterest and Youtube and Also a Chair and Mystery

Hi buddies! This is Stang posting today.

Today's new item is a follow up from tomorrows! Turns out, you don't need those wooden chairs, because AJHQ made a new chair to match the terrace table!

Introducing the new... Terrace Chair!


Here's the mystery! 

On the Animal Jam home page, there are a bunch of alphas and animals. On the left and right side there are two blue flags, fluttering in opposite directions, which would mean two different winds within a small area. 

I don't know if this is possible (maybe in tornadoes) but it certainly is odd. 


I decided to check out AJ Academy because I haven't been on it for a while. 
It's changed!
Also I noticed that the sides are grass and flowers instead of phantoms. 

The thing that really instruiged me was the "Follow Us" box. 


I never knew AJHQ has a Pinterest!


Here's their Youtube, too. (I knew this one existed.)
They post one video at a time on the news board at Jamaa Township. 


Well, that's it for today, bye jammers! Wait actually there's new stuff on Extras! (Sorry!)

~Stang :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...