Sunday, July 27, 2014

Stang Has Internet and Some Missed Items

Hi buddies this is Stang.

I'm on vacation still but I managed to get Internet.

Katniss missed some items so I'll try to post all of the ones she didn't find or didn't post. This is someone else's computer so I don't think I can put pictures.

So there's the:

  1. Cactus Fence at the regular furniture store
  2. Snake Hat and Stegosaurus Armor and Tail at the Summer Carnival
  3. Pet Rhino at the Diamond Shop
  4. Rare Nautilus Necklace as a Monday Rare
I hope the blog continues to be updated everyday until I come back. I may post tomorrow but I'm on vacation so.. yeah. And I don't have pictures >w<

Well bye jammers! Share to support and jam on!

~Stang

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...