Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Freedom Days, Lightning, and GERMAN Sever!

Hi buddies! This is Stang.

I'm going on vacation from mid-June to the beginning of August so I most likely won't be able to post because I won't have a computer. However, I might be able to look at the blog, check on it and comment. Snowytaco won't be able to post at around the same time period so Crispymint may post.

Anyway, today's new item is the cool Lightning Necklace from the Summer Carnival!
I really wish you could directly go to the summer carnival by clicking the button, which was present last year, below "Phantom Adventures".

This is the Lightning Necklace. I labeled AJB just as a safety thing. 

Here's the new Daily Explorer post!
It's about Freedom Days. 

What really caught my interest was at the bottom of the post, it talked about backgrounds. I've always seen a lot of really pretty Animal Jam background on Google Images or other blogs, but I couldn't never find where they came from. I will post all 9 background tomorrow, because this post already has a lot of pictures (German Sever! :D). 


Here's three pictures from Iceclaw28730! She somehow landed in a new German server! 
(All of the Animal Jam ones, the German flag is from Google Images.)

Notice the flag on the left side of the typing area for chat. 


It it a German Flag. 


Here's some jammers speaking German in the new server. 


The settings tab is in German too, except for the server name, which isn't exactly any real language at all, since AJHQ made it up. (Although they are connected to some words, for example, a "Gila monster" is an animal!)


That's it for today! Check back tomorrow for the daily item, and most of all, nine gorgeous backgrounds!
Share to support and jam on! Bye!

~Stang     ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Koala :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...