Friday, August 29, 2014

Cool High Tops and Katniss Posted! :D

Hi buddies! I went somewhere today. By the way, this is Stang. Anyway, I was busy and stuff so I couldn't post at a better time. My life is extremely busy but I apologize for my late posts.

Today's new item are the High Top Sneakers! They look really cool and if they look cool on animals too, I predict they will become popular among jammers.


Don't forget to check out Katniss's recent post (click here), which tells you an amazing trick on how to type after a period, exclamation or question mark on Animal Jam!

That's it for today! Bye!

~Stang

1 comment :

  1. have you seen my blog in a while? http://animaljamjammersforall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...