Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Quick Post I Am Really Busy

Hi this is Stang. My internet is horrible and I am very busy so here's a quick post.

Turns out, Katniss's family is still trying to settle down so she will be unable to post. I have something to discuss with you readers concerning our newest author but I will add more detail in my next post. It links Katniss's posting behavior with the Rate Katniss poll and the future of our blog.

Here's the new item, the Peck Portrait.




And I believe the jam-a-gram icon has changed. The little spiky balloon thing is now more centered than before.



Well, that's it for today! Bye!

~Stang

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...