Monday, August 18, 2014

Rare Flip Flops, Yesterday's Item, and Google vs. AJB

Hi buddies! This is Stang.

Today's Monday Rare is a pair of red and blue Rare Flip Flops!


Here's the DE that goes with it:


Yesterday Sebothebest said that this wasn't the new item... but if the Stone Lamp wasn't the new item, what was the new item? (No update?!)


I just want to say thanks to everyone who viewed to blog and/or my Google+ page. 

I noticed something a while ago, however. My Google+ is filled with AJB posts, but my Google+ views are about 434,000 as the blog's views are 97,835. That's like 4 times more! 
I realized it's because people are looking at the post but not going on the blog. I'm not mad or sad or whatever but I feel like people should click the link rather than, well, not


Click for larger image. Stats: 296 followers, 434,052 views. Picture taken recently. 

Woohoo, almost to 100,000 views!
Well, that's it for today, bye! Share to support :)

~Stang

3 comments :

  1. no Update because they are working on putting in the otters

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's because....... well........ idk really I forgot my reason

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...