Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Different Animal Jam Home Page, Bamboo and Cactus

Hi buddies! This is Stang.

Today I had weird Internet problems and the Animal Jam home page turned out strange.
On the very bottom of the page, which I couldn't get because then I would have to zoom out  A LOT, were a list of pages.

(Sorry if this goes off the page.)



Here is, or here are the new item(s)! The Bamboo Patch is located in the forest plant store. I don't know if the bamboo fence arrived while I was gone. Well, there isn't a "New!" sign so I guess so.


Well, that's it for today! I made a random drawing while my Internet was down so I'll post it on Art later.

Bye!

~Stang

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...