Friday, August 15, 2014

The Ladybug Finally Appears!!! And Marshmallows Galore!

Hi buddies, this is Stang!

I'm really excited about the new item because it's the first appearance of the ladybug! Woohoo! I'm so excited because this is the first time the ladybug has made a non-vague appearance in Animal Jam. I've always considered it quite mysterious because it was always there, but we never knew why.

For now, we still won't know why, but at least it has made an appearance, which may be the start of more and more. Introducing... the Ladybug Hat!


I went to Jamaa Township to look for it, but it wasn't there! Maybe it has to crawl out from a rock, though. Or maybe they (AJHQ) removed it 0-0


But it still remains individually upon the Animal Jam logo. 



And here's how to build a marshmallow tower out of toothpicks and... FISH! Just kidding, marshmallows. 
For me, it's not the best use of marshmallows unless you get to eat them afterwards. 


Marshmallows :0
Well, that's it for today, except for a Fun post. Share to support and jam on. Bye! :D

~Stang

P. S. I was so excited today that I forgot to put my new game in the title. Well, maybe tomorrow, but don't forgot to check out my game!!! :0

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/22442025/


4 comments :

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...