Friday, August 15, 2014

Fun: May 2014

Hi, this is Stang with all the posts on Fun from May 2014. It's really long so I'll have to put a page break. 

Have fun reading it! :P

May

May 21, 2014

Why thank you :)



And this is why we should have an Extras page.

May 18, 2014

Hey jammers! I would like to notify you that I made an error on the poll.

I spelled "Pinks" as "Punks".
(Which is probably why nobody voted for it.)




May 13, 2014

I went on goo.gl to see our shortened URL (http://goo.gl/Aao3yi)

And then they made this super huge/long picture of the blog's front page at that time.
(This is the largest version of the picture.)



May 11, 2014

One thing that would make Animal Jam better is a ladybug pet.
It's like the unknown mascot that seems like it's everywhere but it's not made important.


Like it's in the videos, but we don't know why.



May 8, 2014

Spy penguin 0-0






May 5, 2014

Haha ^-^
It looks like the fox is saying Jamaa Township park my den :P



May 4, 2014

Here's more about our new virtual pet, Felix the Fox!

Felix will follow your mouse.
Click on him to jump!


Click on more to do give him meat or flowers!
You may have to scroll right. 


This is what happens when you give him flowers... 


And meat... :)



May 3, 2014

FREE AIR!

I got like 3 people into my den just by saying that.
When I got there, one jammer was all like: "Can I have first-class?"

Free air! (Stangbuddies account, I am the penguin.)
Looks like the doorbell is very useful!
But what is the maximum amount of animals in your den?



Well, that's the end of this post. Go to Fun to read June and even more recent posts. Share to support and jam on!

~Stang

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...